1748 - 1825
- Beat 20th century American Stuart Davis after a tough fight in Round 1.
- Tied Honoré Daumier in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Tied again with Paul Gauguin in Round 2 Tiebreak. YOUR VOTE SURE COUNTS!
- Tied yet again, absurdly, with Francisco Goya, in another Round 2 Tiebreak. WOW, DOES YOUR VOTE EVER COUNT!!!
- Finally escaped the vortex by beating David Hockney in yet another Round 2 Tiebreak.
1593 - 1652
Slew Gentile da Fabriano in his tent in Round 1.
Dispatched Théodore Géricault in Round 2.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.