Categories and Goals for May 2012
In April, my Month-to-Month Resolutions went off the track almost immediately. I had a frustrating first day of the month, then a flurry of short trips and work stuff, and several of my good habits rather hit the skids I'm afraid. On the other hand, I am also going through some binges of productive activity, and I find that it's best to stay out of one's own way during a productive spree.
Meanwhile, I've got a road trip coming up during which it's going to be hard to keep a routine. So, a lot of the May Goals will be last-half-of-month-only. (There should be a word that means "last-half-of-month-only.")
Weighing-in: I remain over 200 pounds; in fact, I seem to have added a few. It's a darn good thing nobody ever came up with a good use for that financial penalty.
- May Goal: I will recommence weighing myself every morning in the established manner, with the idea of recommencing the 10 cents per tenth of a pound over 200 pounds penalty come June.
- May Goal: I wish to perform 50 push-ups a day.
- May Goal: To try to work towards a state of being where I am capable of doing pull-ups.
Veggies: I quite fell off of this horse, too. It is surprisingly difficult to eat veggies on the road, even when you are only on the road for a day or two.
- May Goal: Steady – Four units per week after return.
- May Goal: To atone for my April ways, I must send ~100~ pieces of mail in May!!!
- May Goal: To be worked out after return.
- May Goal: None in particular.
Meanwhile, on the running front, I’ve started filling in the new map....