"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Giuseppe Arcimboldo (5-1-1, 45-28, .616) and Hieronymus Bosch (3-1, 35-26, .547). Leaving the Tournament after falling to Arcimboldo is Jan Bruegel the Elder (4-2, 43-36). J. Breugel's voting ratio of .544 is the eighth best of the 183 artists to leave the Tournament so far.
- Defeated Jean Arp in Round 1.
- Thumped on sculpter Alexander Archipenko in Round 2.
- Lost to Italian master Fra Angelico in Round 3.
- Tied with Avercamp in the Left Bracket Third Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Easily ousted Ford Maddox Brown in the Left Bracket Third Round Tiebreaker.
- Won bay a razor-thin margin against Jan Bruegel in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
c.1450 - 1516
- Trounced Paris Bordone in Round 1.
- Escaped upset by French installation guy Christian Boltanski in Round 2 by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Held out against the English engraver-poet William Blake in Round 3.
- Lost to sculptor Gianlorenzo Bernini in Round 4.