Leaving the Tournament to set up this Elimination match are André Beauneveu (1-2-1; 18 vf, 31 va) and Gerrit van Honthorst (1-2, 11 vf, 24 va).
1836 - 1910
- Beat the great German expatriate Hans Holbein in an unusually high-octane Round 1 match.
- Lost to Dutch master Pieter De Hooch by a single vote in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Crushed André Beauneveu in the Left Bracket Second Round.
1760 - 1849
- Defeated William Hogarth in Round 1 by a two-vote spread. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Lost to play-in artist Remedios Varo in Round 2.
- Lambasted Gerrit van Honthorst in the Left Bracket Second Round by a safe margin.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.