1862 - 1918
- Beat Franz Kline black and blue, mostly black, in Round 1.
- Lost badly to Paul Klee in Round 2.
- Crushed Pierre Bonnard in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Beat Franz Kline black and blue, again, in a Left Bracket Second Round Elimination Grudge Match.
- Clobbered Angelica Kauffmann in Round 1.
- Held off living German painter Anselm Kiefer in Round 2.
- Lost badly to Wassily Kandinsky in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.