It's the first weekend of an even-numbered month, and we celebrate those around here with a Fourth Round match. This time it's Kandinsky and Klee. They were colleagues, friends, and even housemates back in the day, but in the Infinite Art Tournament, only one will keep his perfect record intact! But will it be Kandinsky? Or Klee?
1866 - 1944
Russian; worked internationally
- Defeated Willem Kalf decisively in Round 1.
- Beat play-in photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson in Round 2.
- Beat Anish Kapoor easily in Round 3.
1879 - 1940
- Beat Yves Klein black and blue, mostly blue, in Round 1.
- Knocked around the popular Gustav Klimt in Round 2.
- Defeated Banksy without too much trouble in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Fourth-round matches are open for at least three months after posting.