"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Antonio Canova (5-1, 52-32, .619) and Paul Cézanne (3-1, 30-22, .577). Leaving the Tournament after falling to Bierstadt is Carlo Carrà (4-2, 47-32, .595).
1757 - 1822
- Put up a fair number of votes in losing to big-name Caravaggio in Round 1.
- Took out Robert Campin in First Round Elimination.
- Came from behind to take out Edward Burra in the Left Bracket Second Round by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Outsculpted Alexander Calder in Left Bracket Second Round Elimination.
- Beat Vittore Carpaccio in the Left Bracket Third Round.
- Won decisively against Carlo Carrà in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination.
1839 - 1906
- Didn't have much trouble with Benvenuto Cellini in Round 1.
- In a contest of many mixed feelings, got past Marc Chagall in Round 2.
- Edged out French genre master Chardin in Round 3 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Upset by underdog Frederick Church in their June 2013 Round 4 match. It was a two-vote swing! YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!