Now, you can make all of the resolutions you like regarding your relationships with family, partners, or food; you can set goals about your work or your workout; you can set strict limits on your alcoholic intake or sexual behavior or carbon footprint for the long year ahead. Good for you. But what are we doing here and now? Why, we are blogging of course! So, this is the time and place for the New Blog Year Resolutions! And here are mine.
Michael5000's New Blog Year Resolutions, 2008
- Maintain all three blogs throughout 2008! [allowing a summer sabbatical for State of the Craft (SotC) and a winter sabbatical for Michael Reads the Bible (MRtB)]
- Keep the quizzes coming as long as people want to take them! [Topics are currently planned through April.]
- Be at least half done with "The Great Movies" by year's end.
- Finish The Brothers Karamazov by the end of January; finish at least ten of the Reading List books by year's end.
- Pick up the pace in MRtB (which is back from vacation, by the way). Finish the Book of Ruth by the end of the summer.
- Vignettes! Vignettes!
- Try to keep up with everybody else's blogs, but not at work.
Best of everything to all of you this year. Really.