It's the first weekend of an even-numbered month, so here comes the Fourth Round! This one features two artists who are hot off Third-Round victories over big-name twentieth century painters! Which one will keep his winning streak going? Let's find out!
Joachim Patenier (usually "Patinir" these days)
1485ish - 1524
- Skunked German Expressionist Max Hermann Pechstein in Round 1.
- Beat Francis Picabia in Round 2.
- Stunned Pablo Picasso with a one-vote victory in Round 3. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
1831 - 1903
- Lambasted Andrea Pisano in Round 1.
- Came from behind to beat 15th century master Pisanello in Round 2.
- Won easily against Jackson Pollack in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Fourth-round matches are open for at least three months after posting.