Leaving us this week are Van Eyck (2-2; 22 vf, 27 va) and the Tsugouharu Foujita (2-2; 30 vf, 20 va). Foujita's vote ratio "batting average" of .600 trails only Antonello da Messina, Boccioni, Alma-Tadema, Joseph Cornell, and Oskar Kokoschka among exiting Tournament artists. He knocks Bierstadt out of his recently claimed sixth spot on that list.
- Beat Max Ernst on the last vote in Round 1. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Lost to Jan Van Eyck in a 2013 Round 2 match by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTED!!!
- Beat Edvard Munch with a late run in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Beat Max Ernst handily in a Grudge Match.
- Snuck by Tsugouharu Foujita by a vote in the Left Bracket Third Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
1622 - 1654
- Skunked Henri Fantin-Latour in the Tournament's second-ever shutout in Round 1.
- Lost to Lyonel Feininger by a two-vote swing in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Made it past Jean Fouquet in the Left Bracket Second Round by a safe margin.
- Crushed Fantin-Latour, again, in a Left Bracket Second Round Elimination grudge match
- Upset Jan Van Eyck in the Left Bracket Third Round.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.