The Thursday Quiz is an "Is It or Isn't It" game. From the list of twelve items, your job is to determine whether each IS or ISN'T a true example of the week's category.
Remember always the Very Framework of Who We Are:
No research, Googling, Wikiing, or use of reference books. The ThursdayThis Week's Category will form a scaffolding for your musculature!
Quiz is a POP quiz. Violators will have to make it on their own.
Ah, bones. Where would we be without them? Which of the following are actual human bones, correctly described?
1. Antilles: the heels
2. Clavicle: the collarbone
3. Coccyx: the tailbone
4. Fatulum: the "top plate" of the cranium
5. Femillia: the smaller of the two bones of the lower leg
6. Hyoid: a free-floating bone in the neck that supports the base of the tongue
7. Mandible: the lower jaw
8. Ortial Plate: the back of the skull, attached to the top of the spinal column
9. Phalanges: bones of the fingers and toes
10. Sacrum: the back of the pelvis, attached to the spine and to the hip bones
11. Tibia: the larger of the two bones of the lower leg
12. Ulna: the bone of the upper arm
Submit your answers in the comments.