The Thursday Quiz is an "Is It or Isn't It" game. From the list of twelve items, your job is to determine whether each IS or ISN'T a true example of the week's category.
Remember always Your Fundamental Beliefs:
No research, Googling, Wikiing, or use of reference books. The ThursdayThis Week's Category will give you something to believe in!
Quiz is a POP quiz. Violators will have to make it on their own.
Religion by the Numbers
True, or just so much Claptrap5000?
1. A little more than half the people in the world adhere to one of the three "Abrahamic" religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam).
2. Only about 7% of the world's population practices Judaism.
3. There are way more Moslems in the world than there are Christians.
4. There are way more Hindus in the world than there are Buddhists.
5. Shinto and Buddhism have roughly the same number of adherents.
6. There are a lot more Roman Catholic Christians in the world than there are Eastern Orthodox Christians.
7. There are a lot more Sunni Moslems in the world than there are Shi'ite Moslems.
8. Despite the demise of the ancient Persian Empire, there are still actual Zoroastrians in the world.
9. Behind all the hype, there are really only two or three thousand actual religious Rastafarians.
10. There are roughly as many people in the world practicing Scientology as there are practicing Judaism.
11. Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, and Lutherans constitute four roughly equal populations in the United States.
12. The Northwestern U.S. states of Washington, Oregon, and Alaska are among the highest in both religious diversity and in the number of people who claim no religious affiliation.
Submit your answers in the comments.