The Thursday Quiz!
The Thursday Quiz is an "Is It or Isn't It" game. From the list of twelve items, your job is to determine whether each IS or ISN'T a true example of the week's category.
Remember always to eschew hubris:
No research, Googling, Wikiing, or use of reference books. The ThursdayThis Week's Category is on a superhuman scale!
Quiz is a POP quiz. Violators will be turned into a swan, or something.
Gods and Goddesses
Are they or aren't they accurately described members of the ancient pantheons?
1. Aphrodite - Greek goddess of love and beauty
2. Ganesha - In Hinduism, and sometimes in Jainism or Buddhism, the remover of obstacles and "Lord of Beginnings"
3. Harmonium - Roman god of music and concord
4. Hestia - Greek goddess of the hearth and home
5. Isis - Greek goddess of beginnings, women, and the home
6. Jupiter - Roman god of the sea
7. Loki - Norse trickster god of mischief, strife and fire
8. Minerva - Roman goddess of warriors, poetry, medicine, wisdom, commerce, and music
9. Osiris - Egyptian god of the underworld
10. Poseidon - Greek god of the underworld
11. Quetzalcoatl - Norse god of war and metallurgy
12. Shiva - One of the three (or perhaps of the six, depending on who you ask) aspects of the divine in Hinduism, representing the forces of destruction or transformation.
As payment for your passage across the dark river, post your answers in the comments.