In celebration of Presidents' Day (U.S.)! Those of you from countries without U.S. Presidents should feel welcome to play along!
Clarification: This is not the kind of "Quiz" in which there is a correct answer. This is a hilarious send-up of the kinds of personality quizzes popular on Facebook and in magazines. Really, it's a hoot. I kept chuckling to myself while I was writing it.
Instructions: Respond to each statement with "Yes," "No," or "Sometimes."
1. I have truly awesome facial hair.
2. I think that preserving the right to own slaves is really important.
3. My life and career are tainted by scandal.
4. I do love me a tariff.
5. I am going to die in office.
6. I issue vetoes at the drop of a hat.
7. I look at the territory of neighboring nations with a certain covetousness.
8. I hail from the Buckeye State.
9. I wrangle with the Judicial Branch.
10. I am basically coasting on the success of my military career.
Scoring: Read any standard political history of the United States, or any detailed summary of the lives and accomplishments of the U.S. Presidents, and pick the one who best fits your answers. Then, post your result in your Facebook profile.