Both Andrea Mantegna and Man Ray have beaten Giacomo Manzù. Both of them have beaten Kasimir Malevich, too. But only one of them will be able to beat the other. Let's see how it goes!
1430ish - 1506
- Defeated Italian sculptor Giacomo Manzù by a single vote in Round 1. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Lost to Édouard Manet in Round 2.
- Beat Kasimir Malevich in the Left Bracket Second Round.
1890 - 1976
American; worked in France
- Survived a late charge by Kasimir Malevich in Round 1.
- Lost to book artist Tim Ely in Round 2.
- Beat Giacomo Manzù by a single vote in the Left Bracket Second Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.