"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Georges Braque (4-1, 47-37, .578) and Caravaggio (3-1-1, 45-29, .608). Leaving the Tournament after losing to Braque is Maurice Denis (3-2, 35-29, .547), whose voting ratio is the 10th best of the 208 artists who have now left the Tournament.
1882 - 1963
- Defeated Modernist sculptor Constantin Brancusi in Round 1 in a thrilling come-from-behind one-vote dust-up! YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Languished for the better part of a year before the discovery that his victory was miscalculated as a tie.
- Made it past Germany's Otto Dix in Round 2.
- Lost to Richard Diebenkorn in Round 3 by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Broke away from Dosso Dossi in the Left Bracket Third Round.
- Beat Maurice Denis in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
1571 - 1610
- Defeated sculptor Antonio Canova in Round 1.
- Crushed likeable landscape specialist Canaletto Round 2.
- Fought to a draw with Gustave Caillebotte in Round 3.
- Edged out Spaniard Salvador Dali in a Round 3 tiebreaker by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Beaten by Edgar Degas in Round 4.