1836 - 1910
- Beat the great German expatriate Hans Holbein in an unusually high-octane Round 1 match.
- Lost to Dutch master Pieter De Hooch by a single vote in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Crushed André Beauneveu in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Decisively beat Katsushika Hokusai in Left Bracket Second Round Elimination.
1853 - 1918
- Defeated Hans Hofmann in Round 1.
- Tied with David Hockney in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Outpolled big name Francisco Goya in a second try at Round 2.
- Lost to Andō Hiroshige in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.