"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Albert Bierstadt (5-1, 51-29, .638) and Sandro Botticelli (3-1, 40-21, .656). Leaving the Tournament after falling to Bierstadt is Giovanni Bellini (3-2, 35-32, .522).
1830 - 1902
- Defeated fellow 19th Century American George Caleb Bingham in a powerhouse Round 1 match-up.
- Lost to 17th century sculptor Gianlorenzo Bernini in Round 2.
- Thumped Bernardo Bellotto in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Confirmed his earlier victory over George Caleb Bingham, with interest, in the Tournament's first-ever Grudge Match.
- Snuck by the poet/printer William Blake by a two-vote swing in the Left Bracket Third Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Held out against Giovanni Bellini in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination.
1445 - 1510
- Beat Colombian Fernando Botero in an amazing come-from-behind victory in Round 1.
- Made short work of 18th century France's François Boucher in Round 2.
- Disposed of Aussie Arthur Boyd in Round 3.
- Lost to Pieter Bruegel in Round 4.