Today we visit a corner of the bracket where, unusually, the four winners of the First Round matches are the four artists still standing. Patenier and Picasso are duking in our in Round Three, and the opponents they defeated in Round Two -- Piero di Cosimo and Picabia, respectively -- have stayed alive in the Left Bracket to meet here today.
Leaving us, each with records of 1-2, are Perugino and Pietro da Cortona!
Piero di Cosimo
1461ish - 1521
- Skunked Pietro da Cortona in Round 1.
- Lost -- but respectably -- to Pablo Picasso, in Round 2.
- Beat his contemporary Perugino in the Left Bracket Second Round.
1879 - 1953
- Crushed Perugino in Round 1.
- Lost to Joachim Patenier in Round 2.
- Pounded Pietro da Cortona in the Left Bracket Second Round.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.