Here's the second half of the tiebreaker that's to settle the jammed matches of Benton/Goldsworthy and Kandinsky/Klee. So exciting!!
1879 - 1940
- Beat Yves Klein black and blue, mostly blue, in Round 1.
- Knocked around the popular Gustav Klimt in Round 2.
- Defeated Banksy without too much trouble in Round 3.
- Tied with his old roommate Wassily Kandinsky in his first try at Round 4. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Finished First in Phase 1, Flight 12 of the Play-In Tournament, with a voting score of .923.
- Finished First in Phase 2, Flight 4, with a voting score of .500.
- Beat contemporary Tony Cragg decisively in Round 1.
- Walloped L.S. Lowry in Round 2.
- Defeated René Magritte in Round 3.
- Tied with Thomas Hart Benton in his first attempt at Round 4. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!