"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match. It pits Naum Gabo (5-1, 45-24, .652) against Lyonel Feininger (3-1, 31-18, .633). Feininger reenters play after losing to Thomas Eakins in a December 2013 Round 3 match; Gabo got here by knocking out Fragonard (3-2, 31-35, .470) in Third Round Elimination.
1890 - 1977
- Thumped on 15th century French guy Nicolas Froment in Round 1.
- Took a drubbing from Caspar David Friedrich in Round 2.
- Crushed Sam Francis in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Beat up on Dame Elisabeth Frink in Left Bracket Second Round Elimination.
- Snuck by Jacques-Louis David by a two-vote swing in the Left Bracket Third Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Defeated French rococo master Jean-Honoré Fragonard in Third Round Elmination.
1871 - 1956
American; worked internationally
- Crushed Jean Fautrier in Round 1.
- Held off Carel Fabritius in Round 2 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Made it by Tsugouharu Foujita in Round 3
- Lost to Thomas Eakins in Round 4 by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!