"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Carel Fabritius (5-1, 47-20, .701) and Artemisia Gentileschi (3-1, 38-16, .704). Leaving the Tournament at the hands of Fabritius is Richard Estes (4-2, 37-30, .552).
1622 - 1654
- Skunked Henri Fantin-Latour in the Tournament's second-ever shutout in Round 1.
- Lost to Lyonel Feininger by a two-vote swing in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Made it past Jean Fouquet in the Left Bracket Second Round by a safe margin.
- Crushed Fantin-Latour, again, in a Left Bracket Second Round Elimination grudge match
- Upset Jan Van Eyck in the Left Bracket Third Round.
- Held off photorealist Richard Estes by a two-vote swing in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
1593 - 1652
- Slew Gentile da Fabriano in his tent in Round 1.
- Dispatched Théodore Géricault in Round 2.
- Outpolled Jacques-Louis David in Round 3.
- Lost to Caspar David Friedrich in Round 4.