And, it's the first weekend of an even numbered month! Let's get down to a Fourth Round match, with a household-name Dutch master up against one of his Italian contemporaries!
Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn
1606 - 1669
- Survived a brush with Guido Reni in Round 1 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Beat Pierre Auguste Renoir in Round 2.
- Edged by Diego Rivera in Round 3 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
1615 - 1673
- Beat George Romney easily in Round 1.
- Defeated American James Rosenquist in Round 2.
- Won easily against Sir William Orpen in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Fourth-round matches are open for at least three months after posting.