1492 - 1546
- Thumped by Giotto in Round 1.
- Beat Luca Giordano in First Round Elimination.
- Defeated non-Italian Harold Gilman in Round 1.
- Beat Giorgione in Left Bracket Second Round Elimination.
1541 - 1614
Greek; worked in Italy and Spain
- Defeated Florentine master Benozzo Gozzoli in Round 1 in a contest that went down to the last vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Tied with Francisco Goya in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Stunned Paul Gauguin in a lopsided Round 2 tiebreaker.
- Lost to somebody called Vincent van Gogh in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.