Here's a pilot! If people say "YAY A QUIZ!" or imply as much, then I'll probably make more. If they don't, then this could be a one-off. Enjoy!
1. This isn't a particularly famous painting, but it's representative of its famous painter. Who is he?
2. According to tradition, this man's famous book is a collection of the sermons of the apostle Peter. He was the first bishop of Alexandria, and his symbol is a winged lion.
3. This isn't the way you'd usually look at it, but it's a population map of __________ just the same.
4. When mysterious strangers make a surprising prophecy, this character responds by saying:
"Stay, you imperfect speakers, tell me more:5. This shows the same passage written twice in the two scripts of the ____________ language.
By Sinel's death I know I am thane of Glamis;
But how of Cawdor? the thane of Cawdor lives,
A prosperous gentleman; and to be king
Stands not within the prospect of belief,
No more than to be Cawdor."
6. It has the lowest freezing point of any elemental metal.
7. What country printed this postage stamp in its 20th year of independence?
8. He is a fairly well-known composer despite having only three "hits": two of them are the opera Boris Godunov and the tone poem Night on Bald Mountain.
9. This is a still from the #41 movie on the imdb database's user-voted listed of the best 250 movies of all time, right above The Pianist and right below Terminator 2. What is the name of this 2000 film?
10. Dorothea Brooke is torn between dusty old Mr. Casaubon and dashing Will Ladislaw in this English novel?