The Infinite Art Tournament always feels a sense of occasion when two artists enter the exalted heights of Fourth-Round competition!
Leonardo da Vinci
1452 - 1519
- Pounded Sir Peter Lely in Round 1.
- Skunked Stanley William Hayter in Round 2.
- Beat the Limbourg Brothers in Round 3 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
1890 - 1941
- Defeated 15th century German Stefan Lochner in Round 1.
- Got all modern on Fra Filippo Lippi in Round 2.
- Beat famous photographer Ansel Adams in Round 3.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Fourth-round matches are open for at least three months after posting.