1457 - 1504
- Lost to his father in Round 1.
- Crushed fifteenth century German Stefan Lochner in First Round Elimination.
- Walloped on Jean-Étienne Liotard in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Reversed his First Round loss with a stunning victory over his father in a Left Bracket Second Round Grudge Match.
Jean, Paul, and Herman Limbourg
died c. 1416
- Defeated Roy Lichtenstein easily in Round 1.
- Beat Wyndham Lewis in Round 2 by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Lost to Leonardo da Vinci -- Leonardo da Vinci! -- in Round 3, by only a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.