To get here this week, Banksy knocked out photography Henri Cartier Bresson, who went 3-2 in the main tournament after making it in through the Play-In Tournament; for all of his success, he is I believe only the second Play-In artist to bid us adieu. Falling to Klimt was Anish Kapoor, who compiled a record of 2-2.
- Finished Third in Phase 1, Flight 2 of the Play-In Tournament with a voting score of .600.
- Tied for First in Phase 2, Flight 5 of the Play-In Tournament with a voting score of .500.
- Got past Pierre Bonnard in Round 1.
- Tromped on Ernst Ludwig Kirchner in Round 2.
- Lost to Paul Klee in Round 3.
- Beat photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson in the Left Bracket Third Round.
1862 - 1918
- Beat Franz Kline black and blue, mostly black, in Round 1.
- Lost badly to Paul Klee in Round 2.
- Crushed Pierre Bonnard in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Beat Franz Kline black and blue, again, in a Left Bracket Second Round Elimination Grudge Match.
- Beat sculptor Anish Kapoor in the Left Bracket Third Round.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting.