Odilon Redon's two wins are against Rauschenberg and Moholy-Nagy, whereas Amedeo Modigliani's two wins are against Moholy-Nagy and Rauschenberg. It's almost like they're peers coming into this match, except that Redon is 2-1 and Modigliani had a tie that makes him 2-1-1. Only one of them, of course, will make it to three wins. Which one will it be?
Rauschenberg and Moholy-Nagy, since they each have two losses, must of course leave the Tournament at this point.
1840 - 1916
- Beat Robert Rauschenberg decisively in Round 1.
- Lost to Paula Rego in Round 2.
- Beat László Moholy-Nagy in the Left Bracket Second Round.
1884 - 1920
Italian; worked in France
- Tied with Paula Modersohn-Becker in his first try at Round One.
- Beat László Moholy-Nagy soundly in a second go at Round 1.
- Lost a competitive match against Raphael in the Second Round Elimination.
- Made it past Robert Rauschenberg in the Left Bracket Second Round by a safe margin.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.