"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is the first ever Left Bracket Fourth Round Elimination Match. It pairs Sandro Botticelli (4-1, 48-25, .658) and Hieronymus Bosch (4-1, 46-28, .622). Leaving the Tournament at their hands are Albert Bierstadt (5-2, 55-37, .598) and Giuseppe Arcimboldo (4-2-1, 47-39, .547). Bierstadt sets new records for most wins and most votes in favor of any artist leaving the Tournament; his "batting average" of votes in favor is the 6th highest of any ousted artist.
1445 - 1510
- Beat Colombian Fernando Botero in an amazing come-from-behind victory in Round 1.
- Made short work of 18th century France's François Boucher in Round 2.
- Disposed of Aussie Arthur Boyd in Round 3.
- Lost to Pieter Bruegel in Round 4.
- Defeated Albert Bierstadt in the Left Bracket Fourth Round.
c.1450 - 1516
- Trounced Paris Bordone in Round 1.
- Escaped upset by French installation guy Christian Boltanski in Round 2 by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Held out against the English engraver-poet William Blake in Round 3.
- Lost to sculptor Gianlorenzo Bernini in Round 4.
- Trounced Giuseppe Arcimboldo in the Left Bracket Fourth Round.