"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Elimination Match. It pairs Gustave Courbet (6-1, 50-37, .574) and Caravaggio (4-1-1, 55-30, .647). Leaving the Tournament are Diebenkorn (3-2, 37-35, .514) and Braque (4-2, 38-37, .507).
1819 - 1877
- Defeated 15th Century Italian Francesco Del Cossa after a see-saw battle in Round 1.
- Lost to Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, a guy from the previous generation, in Round 2.
- Stampeded Aelbert Cuyp in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Defeated 15th Century Italian Francesco Del Cossa, again, in a Left Bracket Second Round Elimination grudge match. It was another close one.
- Beat his contemporary and countryman Honoré Daumier by a two-vote swing in the Left Bracket Third Round. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Defeated Gerard David in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Defeated Richard Diebenkorn easily in the Left Bracket Fourth Round.
1571 - 1610
- Defeated sculptor Antonio Canova in Round 1.
- Crushed likeable landscape specialist Canaletto Round 2.
- Fought to a draw with Gustave Caillebotte in Round 3.
- Edged out Spaniard Salvador Dali in a Round 3 tiebreaker by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Beaten by Edgar Degas in Round 4.
- Snuck by Georges Braque in the Left Bracket Fourth Round by a single vote. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!