Second-Round Elimination opponents usually have some shared history. This week, we've got two guys that have been beaten by Rembrandt but beaten Joshua Reynolds. Then, to get here, Guido Reni took out José de Ribera and Renoir beat Gerhard Richter. Starting now, they begin the battle to stay in the Tournament and take on the loser of the Opren/Rosa match.
1575 - 1642
- Lost to Rembrandt in Round 1.
- Beat Sir Joshua Reynolds in First Round Elimination.
- Beat José de Ribera easily in the Left Bracket Second Round.
Pierre Auguste Renoir
1841 - 1919
- Pulled away from Sir Joshua Reynolds in Round 1.
- Lost to Rembrandt in Round 2.
- Beat Gerhard Richter in the Left Bracket Second Round.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.