The Thursday Quiz is an "Is It or Isn't It" game. From the list of twelve items, your job is to determine whether each IS or ISN'T a true example of the week's category.
Remember always the rock-solid foundation on which this Quiz rests:
No research, Googling, Wikiing, or use of reference books. The ThursdayThis Week's Category will rock!
Quiz is a POP quiz. Violators will have their heads bitten off by Ozzy.
Ostensibly Great Rock Albums
In 2003, Rolling Stone printed its list of the 500 greatest rock albums of all time. Some of the following were among the top twenty-five. Others didn't even make the list. For each album, IS IT or ISN'T IT an officially canonical rock album?
1. The Beatles, The Beatles ("The White Album")
2. Chuck Berry, The Great Twenty-Eight
3. David Bowie, Heroes
4. James Brown, Live at the Apollo (1963)
5. The Flaming Lips, The Soft Bulletin
6. Fleetwood Mac, Rumours
7. Michael Jackson, Thriller
8. John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band
9. Nirvana, Nevermind
10. The Velvet Underground, The Velvet Underground and Nico
11. Wilco, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
12. Stevie Wonder, Innervisions
Post your answers in the comments.