Arthur Dove and the Master of Moulins are both 2-1-1 in the Tournament so far, and both of them suffered their loss against Play-In titan Norman Rockwell. One of them will continue on against Gustave Moreau in seven or eight weeks. But which one? Cast your vote!
1880 - 1946
- Tied with Gerrard Dou in his first attempt at the First Round, back in January 2013.
- Lost to Norman Rockwell in a second shot at Round 1.
- Knocked out Robert Motherwell in First Round Elimination.
- Crushed Spanish master Murillo in the Left Bracket Second Round.
Master of Moulins (probably Jean Hay)
late fifteenth century
- Defeated Robert Motherwell in Round 1.
- Skunked by Norman Rockwell in Round 2.
- Tied with Paul Nash in the Left Bracket Second Round.
- Beat L.S. Lowry in the Left Bracket Second Round.
Vote for the artist of your choice in the comments, or any other way that works for you. Commentary and links to additional work are welcome. Polls open for at least one month past posting, but likely much longer.