"Semifinals" designates the Fourth to Seventh Rounds of the Infinite Art Tournament. This is a Left Bracket Fourth Round Match between Wilhelm Hammershoi (5-1, 39-32, .549) and Giotto (3-1, 29-19, .604). Jean-Baptiste Greuze (4-2, 41-36, .532) leaves the Tournament after a close loss to Hammershoi.
1864 - 1916
- Crushed the late Richard Hamilton in Round 1.
- Lost to Old Master Frans Hals by a single vote in Round 2. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Beat Hans Hartung in the Left Bracket Second Round by a safe margin.
- Beat Barbara Hepworth decisively in Left Bracket Second Round Elimination.
- Clobbered Francesco Guardi in the Left Bracket Third Round by another two-vote swing.
YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
- Defeated Jean-Baptiste Greuze in Left Bracket Third Round Elimination by a two-vote swing. YOUR VOTE REALLY COUNTS!!!
1267 - 1337
- Defeated Giulio Romano in Round 1.
- Snuck by Giorgione in Round 2 by a two-vote spread. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
- Zipped easily past Alberto Giacometti in Round 3.
- Crushed by Vincent Van Gogh in Round 4.